This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's All Good

Today, without even looking, I found my digital camera, my ipod connector cable and a gift card. All had been MIA since I moved. WoooHoo! Now if only I could find my Birks, then there'd be all kinds of happy here.

Unrelatedly
Watched 300 tonight. Good movie. And not just because of all the amazing male bodies wearing very little clothing. Not that that Hurt the movie any ;) Gerry Butler. Wow. Too bad he didn't have more of a brogue during the movie. Although, then, I might have lost great portions of the plot. I believe I'll have it watch it again. And again.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?