This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's....Easy Being Green

I've been wanting to post about this for awhile but kept getting side tracked with other entries. If I can't even remember what month it is, why should I be surprised that I can't remember what I wanted to post about?

It's a blog about ideas for green living called Simply Green by Danny Seo. Danny is an author and has been on a couple of shows on HGTV showing how to decorate greenly. While I wouldn't particularly want his Style in my house, I've definitely noted ideas and tips that I can use.

Don't tell my roomie but I sneak around the place greening it up. I also recycle way more than she used to, use less electricity, water and plastic bags. She hasn't noticed any ill effects, so obviously I'm doing my covert job well.

So yeah, that's it. Mainly I just wanted the link to his blog on here so that I can stop searching for it :) Speaking of searching, yall are first searching with Good Search, right? Then, when that fails (mostly because it's based on yahoo's crappy search engine) you go to Google. Yes it's an extra step, but at least you're raising money for a cause you believe in.

Unrelatedly
The Space Shuttle Endeavour lifted off Wednesday evening. One of the coolest things about this launch is that Barbara Morgan was on board. For those of yall who don't remember, Ms Morgan was the backup teacher for Christa McAuliffe on the Challenger mission in 1986.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?