This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

When The Night Takes A Deep Breath

I was talking with friends tonight about The Munsters TV show. We couldn't remember what the mother's name was. We came up with Lily but then there was a debate about whether or not that was Mrs. Munster or her niece. I even called someone who I knew would know the answer, sadly the twerp didn't answer his phone so I had to come home & IMDB for the answer. (Lily is the mom)

Unrelatedly
I won't be trying diet Pepsi max anytime soon because the commercials for it are so utterly irritating. Just scrapes on my nerves all those people yawning loudly. Bleh. I'm protesting the commercial by not drinking the beverage. (yes, it was just on)
Comments:
How did we live with all the trivia questions in our heads before the internet? I seriously don't remember how I survived.

I also won't be drinking Pepsi Max…although I don't drink any carbonated beverages (except champagne!), so it won't be much of a sacrifice. :)
 
Mostly I just asked people and if they didn't know, I forgot about it. Probably ;)

Mmmmm carbonated beverages. Sooo fuzzy and bubbly and good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?