This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

In My Hand Was Love

Flipping channels tonight I stumbled on Rattle and Hum playing on VH1C. WooHoo! After it goes off Classic Albums comes on covering The Joshua Tree. Holy Freaking WOOHOO! My first time seeing this. Shocking, right? My not having seen something U2 related. After the tons of Edge closeups and the ending of the show with Running To Stand Still playing (killer way to end it, btw) it's totally something I should own. One of yall should buy me the DVD :)

So after Classic Albums - The Joshua Tree ends guess what comes on?? ZooTV!!! I'm currently deeply in love with the VH1 Classic channel.

Best part? I got to watch them all on the big screen! Anywho, The Fly is nearly over & I already missed Zoo Station. I must go and bounce around the place.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?