This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Keepin the Faith That Water Will Return Tomorrow....

I'm copping out on a posting a 'real' entry (again). In my defense I was on the road for nearly seven hours (pesky construction) today and am staying in a hotel where my internet access is limited (ie nonexistent except for at a Panera at a mall nearby). And no, my lack of internettedness (yes that's a real word, I just used it in a sentence, didn't I?) does not excuse yall from not responding to emails and/or text messages.

sarcasm - thank you Lowe's for taking nearly a WEEK to install a hot water tank end sarcasm

So here's a video of one of my favorite songs. Frankly I dont even watch the video, I just listen to it. John Hiatt's Have A Little Faith In Me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?