This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Watch Out For Big Pinky-Purple Fives

I was on a forum earlier today (yesterday) and read someone's rant over the design of the new five dollar bill. Guy was ticked because of the new pink color in it. Saying how it was disrespectful to "hard core Americans" and that the color is added to appease the "new fake citizens".

After I finished laughing, I had to inspect the new design to see what the fuss was all about.



Yeah, I don't see what the ruckus was all about. Especially since they won't be in circulation until next year. But at least I got a good chuckle out of it. :)
Comments:
Ummm....what are "new fake citizens"? and while I'm not a big fan of the asymmetrical purple five, how is it disrespectful?

I find people like that confusing. It would be nice if he could truly articulate his thoughts so we can thoroughly trash his narrow-minded stupidity.

I'm done now.

Bill Wertz died today. Chicago is a mix of sadness and cheers. Ask me more at another time...I can't disrespect the recently dead hockey owners.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?