This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

!!!Fer Em Etib

So the hockey game did not go as well as I would like. Meaning we lost in OT. I can't blame it all on the refs, altho there were some calls they should've made & some they didn't. But then, that always seems to be the case.

I've managed to get most of my ire out already. That's the beauty of watching the game with friends. Even if the feed was fuzzy and in French. I'm thankful that the blackout was lifted so we Could watch it. Merci!!

Now I must go get something cold to drink, ease my throat. Then I need to prepare for the return of the painters. Wooooo :)

Note: This was posted on the 3rd, instead of the 4th initially because I started writing it before midnight on the 3rd & forgot to edit the date. My mind was still on hockey.
Comments:
FYI, the hockey gurus on XM's Home Ice channel have the Canes winning their division this year.

My poor 'Hawks won't even be contenders....at least old man Wertz is gone so we might get home games on TV in the next few years...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?