This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Amusements For Yall

I want to introduce yall to a webcomic. It's called XKCD - A webcomic of Romance, Sarcasm, Math and Language. Two of my (current) favorites are below for your chuckling...


Firstly I give you The Difference (click on image to view it bigger)

Why yes, I'd be the person in the right hand bubble. How'd you guess? Actually, I'd see if I could get someone else to pull the lever for me. For purely scientific observational reasons only. I wouldn't laugh myself silly should the stooge I mean volunteer get zapped.. Nopers. I'm much to nice for that. I'd laugh myself silly after I was sure they were okay. :)


And Secondly, Bored With The Internet


For the record, I have a blogger account not a livejournal one. So stop any snarky comments about this one being about Moi. Although, it would make a mighty fine series of posts...

Hockey
Ronnie is now the Assistant General Manager of the Canes. And the Director of Player Development. Think this means he can get Wallin to stop throwing the puck at his own net?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?