This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pesky Pandas Proudly Parading Pistols?

I have a new favorite quote: If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave.

I'm *still* laughing and wholeheartedly agreeing with that. First read it awhile ago, and then again this afternoon (er, yesterday afternoon). It's from the book Eats, Shoots & Leaves (by Lynne Truss), which is a witty telling of historical, cultural and modern day views on punctuation.

I will, eventually, go out and buy it. Right now I have it on loan from the lovely library. I want to buy it because it's amusing. I need to buy it because, well, read what I've written and it'll become obvious. To comma or not to comma, that is the question...

Hockey
My boys are in second overall (along with a couple other teams). However, they didn't play tonight so I was hockey free *sniffle*. I did see that the Blue Jackets had a shut out against the Blues tonight. Yay for them! One of these days, I'll catch one of their home games.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?