This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rock You Like A Hurricane

Canes clobbered the Leafs 7-1 last night. Wish I could say that I saw it, even though it was on VS. From the reports I've heard/read, the Leafs were flat. Although Jason Blake looked strong despite undergoing treatment for chronic myelogenous leukemia. Kudos to him for not letting cancer stop him from playing.

Glad to hear that Cory Stillman was back on the ice, that our power plays are improving and that Cam is still making the saves. Also happy that Hedican was over the flu, tho no word on Commodore.

Actually it's probably a good thing I missed the game. The ref I ...like the least was officiating (#19, McGeough).

Now I must go explain to the cat what No means. Scratch that. Now I have to go see if she's really okay after she fell off the windowsill, got caught in the blinds, got free of the blinds then went head first into my shredder holder, which then tipped over. Gotta say it was pretty funny to see legs and tail sticking out as it fell over. Pretty sure she's ok since she got out, shook her head & ran out.

Oh and now she's back on the windowsill. Obviously she learned an important lesson.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?