This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Senators Need Not Apply

Tonight's hockey game was Great! The Ottawa Senators are no longer undefeated. Mwahahahaha. Way to go Canes!

Cam was freaking amazing! Especially in the first period. I thought I was gonna have a coronary watching all those shots head at him. And then, in the third, when the Sens scored two goals so close together. Man. The cat ran from the room at all my yelling.

Speaking of yelling, I didn't yell at the refs. At all. Maybe I'm getting the flu?

Final score 5-3 (Staal got an empty net goal at the end of the 3rd)

Unrelatedly
My recycling bin is still MIA, Letterman is still funny and U2 is still the best band in the world. Also the new show, Big Shots, on ABC. Not that great, despite having Michael Vartan in it. Bummer.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?