This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still Blowin In The Wind..

The blower fan is still here, loud as ever. Possibly it'll be gone tomorrow morning. I'm not holding my breath. And not just because I'd pass out and die long before 8 am rolls around. Technically, I'd pass out and then my body would start breathing again. But that's not nearly as dramatic to say.

Unrelatedly, my hands are still faintly orange from pumpkin carving. FYI, skinny, curvy cat legs and tails are hard to do. Toothpicks are handy in this situation, even if the cat does end up looking like it was stabbed with a wooden stake through its leg and into its chest. I say it gives kitty character.

Hockey
Canes beat the Canucks tonight (3-1)!! WOOOOOO!!! Way to go boys! Now, just repeat the victory against those cretin sabres on Wednesday.
Comments:
How 'bout some pumpkin pix?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?