This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Whole Lotta Paintin Goin On..

When I started writing this entry, I was sitting on the floor in M's room, near the windows, typing away. See the painters are (finally!!) here. They were painting the ceilings in the main part of the house & in my room, so M & I were shuffled off into her room. M had asked that her room be done first since she had to go to work later today, so they did.

Anywho, sometime during my exodus from M's room back into the living room, I lost what I had started to type.. No big deal, was just more painting stuff. The ceilings are all done (yay!) and the first coat is going up on the walls in the bedrooms - which is why I had to vacate M's room.

Highlight so far has been my phone call with JT. He talks a mile a minute and it's hard to decipher at times, especially on the phone. Apparently JT & Mama (pronounced mawmaw for those uninformed) were playing whiffle ball in the backyard. JT told Mama to hit the ball to the clouds, so she did.

Sadly when the ball left the clouds, it decided to land in a tree, where it will remain until Papa (rhymes with Mama) comes home from work. Or a really big gust of wind comes along. Apparently, this past weekend JT managed to hit the ball on the roof.

Bummer I was hoping he'd be a hockey player, not a baseball player. Hockey is so much better than baseball. But at least there's still hope of a hockey future for JT. He is only two (three end of this month) and he had to have help to hit the ball on the roof.

Now if only I can get his folks to take him to an ice rink..... :)

Hockey
Canes opening night is tonight!!! We're playing the Canadiens at home. WOOOHOOOO hockey is back! JT so needs to learn how to play! Maybe then he can teach me how to skate ;)
Comments:
How's the paint looking now that it's over(?)?
 
Looks really good. Tho there is a guy here doing a second coat on the trim in the DR as I type this.

Funny thing. I thought the boss said they'd be back about 10-1030 this morning. Guy shows up at 8. Neither M nor I were up. Thankfully she heard the doorbell, I did not. I just heard them talking.

Guess maybe I should've gone to be before 4, eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?