This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's Nov. 1st. Do You Know Where Your Word Count Is?

It's after one in the morning on November 1st and I have zero (0!!!) words written for my NaNoWriMo novel. Sadly I've spent the last two+ hours doing NaNo admin stuff. This is what I get for volunteering to coordinate things for the Raleigh-Durham area.

I can't even include the stuff I wrote and emailed and posted as part of my word count. Nor can I use this! Arrr. And I have about an eight hour drive later today and no tape recorder to keep track of any Nanoy plot type thoughts. Not that I'm complaining or whining or anything...

The absolute worse thing (at the moment) tho is that the Canes lost to the Panthers last night. Bah! Maybe that's why I have a crummy headache that won't go away? It's not my lack of word count or the weather, but the fact that my boys lost. Stupid Panthers scored four goals in the 3rd period. GAH!!! :(

Perhaps the refs need to view some videos of Greg Louganis at the pool as part of their training. That way they know what a dive actually looks like.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?