This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mmmm Espresso Shot....

Actual words this time! Woo! Or maybe not. Woo that is. I had hoped to have a spiffy image for yall to see today. Sadly not. Maybe hopefully tomorrow.

Of course I had planned on posting this on Tues night not Weds morning. Then I started reading stuff in forums and on blogs and the next thing I know it's 1.30 Wednesday morning. Time flies and all that..

Unrelatedly
When I told someone that I was in college when the movie Clueless came out she didn't believe me. She told me that I looked too young. I'm taking that as a compliment. :)

Poetry
Here's a poem that Elims found while hunting up stuff for Rach. I'm amused.

I wanna Be Yours... by John Cooper Clarke

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots
I wanna be yours

I wanna be your raincoat
for those frequent rainy days
I wanna be your dreamboat
when you want to sail away
Let me be your teddy bear
take me with you anywhere
I don’t care
I wanna be yours

I wanna be your electric meter
I will not run out
I wanna be the electric heater
you’ll get cold without
I wanna be your setting lotion
hold your hair in deep devotion
Deep as the deep Atlantic ocean
that’s how deep is my devotion
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?