This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mmmm Rice

I know I thought about telling yall about the Free Rice website, but I don't remember if I did. It'd have been umm awhile ago, which is why I can't be bothered to check and see if I did. Either way, it's still a good reminder.

Go to the Free Rice website, improve your vocabulary and help end world hunger. For every word you get right, 20 grains of rice are donated through the United Nations.

Hockey
Stupid Flyers.

NaNoWriMo
I've nearly made up the thousands of words I lost (yes that scream you heard a couple days ago was from me). I'm hoping to have a spiffy picture for yall tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?