This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NaNo Ate My 'Normal' Blog Posting Skills

Yeah, so it looks like I missed posting something on Tuesday but I didn't! I just posted Tuesday's on Monday. Or something.

Anyway, I had a thought for an entry but it was probably caught in one of the webs of the spider nets trees. Never heard of that variety of tree? Be happy. Be very, very happy. They're extremely creepy unless you like spiders. Lots and lots of spiders of all shapes, sizes and poisonousnessivity (seriously, that's not a word?) then you'd be in heaven. Personally I was creeped out and then irritated with myself for having thought up such things! Gah. Silly, tired, over-nanoed brain.

Look, I warned yall early in the month that as the days go by, my entries would be less and less coherent. So suck it up and get on with your day ;)

NaNoWriMo
Current word count (as of 01:30 on 11/21): 36,521
Word count needed by end of today (11/21): 35,007

I am ahead and I'll be writing more later today! Woo!

Hockey
Canes play Flyers at home. Not on TV and I don't have tix. *sigh* I guess I'll have to listen to it online and yell at the speakers. Hmm wonder if I can work another hockey scene into my novel...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?