This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not Again!

Yes that cry of pain and dismay yall heard not too long ago was me. I was celebrating (finally) hitting the 50k mark when the Blue Screen of Death reared its ugly head.

Obviously my computer recovered but there was a loss. Instead of the 50k+ words, I'm at 46,308. Nothing I had written on Wednesday was saved (tho I hit the save button numerous times throughout the day) and sadly I hadn't emailed myself the novel before I began celebrating.

Of the words lost, I have about 1,100 hand written, the rest is gone. I've written over 5500 in a day, I can do 4000. I just may have to have a good cry first.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?