This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Plots and Synchronization Are Too Predictable

I think the discrepancy between mouth movements and words only makes the video more amusing and Brian Williams more squirrelly. Bono too.




Unrelatdly
Floors aren't done (shocker). They finally have the floors leveled and patched and will start the laminate install tomorrow. I'll be so happy when this is all done. The blue eyed flooring expert (aka the boss) called me Sug as they were leaving for the day. I was most amused.

Hockey
Stupid lightning. Grr. Argh.

NaNoWriMo
Still plodding away, over 11,000 and still going. Of course I'm behind schedule, but I still think I'll reach the goal of 50,000 by the end of the month. If not sooner. Oh and I named the cat Mysterious Ways. I'm pretty sure she's not an average cat - a shape shifter? a Watcher? something else? I don't know yet.
Comments:
I'm NaNoing a different way, writing 30 poems in 30 days instead. I finished one year, but not without much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Good luck!
 
Wow, that's really cool. I haven't felt inspiration to write poetry for many, many years. Maybe next year I'll challenge myself to do your version of NaNo and have the 50,000 words as my ..escape hatch ;)

OR! I'll have my MC do poetry NaNo. Hmmm, yeah, I feel a plot coming on ;)

Thanks for the inspiration and best of luck with your poetry!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?