This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Stupid Cleaning

I accidentally answered the phone today when I went to check the caller ID and got to talk to M's mom. I was most amused when she said, "I was just calling to see if she was still alive."

I assured her that M was, in fact, still alive. I refrained from telling M's mom that had M been seriously injured or had died, I would have called to tell her. Pretty impressive restraint on my part, don't you think?

Wow. I've managed to squirrel away nearly an hour of time writing this post, surfing for Celtic music groups and talking with M. I really need to be cleaning. The floors in the bedrooms and bathrooms are being replaced tomorrow. Which means I get to move everything out of my room and scrub the hell out of my bathroom floor. Yippee.

Then I get to move everything back in my room before Wednesday morning when the flooring people return. This time they'll be installing laminate in the rest of the condo. Double yippee.

What's that? Why didn't M replace the floors before I moved in? I think it's because she's squirrelly. Or maybe she just wanted to torture me...

NaNoWriMo
I'm over 6,000 words and none of my characters are doing/being what I intended them to do/be. Which is, ultimately, good just frustrating when I think about all the time I spent pondering characters earlier this year. Ah well.

Hockey
Canes beat the panthers on Saturday, 4-2. WOOOHOOOOOO!!! And I'm going to Monday night's game against the caps. Speaking of the caps, a friend of mine sold a pair of high end men's shoes to one of their defensemen Sunday afternoon.
Comments:
It's nearly 3.45 and I'm still not in bed. My alarm is set for 0700, flooring people are scheduled to show between 0800 & 0900. I still have to scrub my bathroom floor *sigh* (hence the alarm being set for 0700 and not 7.58)

Stupid Nano forums with interesting posts to read. *muttergrumblewhine*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?