This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Utter Squirreliness Here

Argh. I just sent out a semi-peppy email to 601 people (okay more updatey than peppy) and participated in multiple word wars which garnered me over 2,000 words written in about an hour's time. I'm fresh out of things to post about on here.

NaNoWriMo
My word count is 23,387 (which is right where I should be for Wednesday). So, yay me.

Unrelatedly
Santa (you know your real name starts with an 'H' and ends with an 'alkie') I found something else I really, really, really want this year. The Joshua Tree album remastered, it'd go perfectly with this other item I've already requested. And, of course, something like this... Don't you think? ;)

Hockey
Arrgghhhhhh!!!!! I can't even put into words how upset I was at the Canes vs lightning game. They skated circles around us, especially in the second. The refs soooo didn't need to skew the game in tampa bay's favor. I didn't even watch the third period, tv was on but sound was off. Final score was 6-1, lightning.

*sigh* I think I may go cry myself to sleep now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?