This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Where the Hell Are My Pens??

Sorry folks, I am unable to think of anything witty or charming or entertaining for yall today. Yes, I realize that by saying this I'm assuming that I normally have something witty or charming or entertaining for you. Mostly I have something squirrelly. All I can say is that I did warn you that I am not to be held responsible for any extra squirrelly posts during the month of November.

I will say that I was in my car for nine hours after getting maybe 2.5 hours of sleep. Then I went out and met a bunch of strangers and was sociable. Shockingly, I had fun meeting with the strangers. Perhaps I'm finally getting over my "I hate people" mind set that I acquired whilst living in DC? Or maybe it's because these were fellow Wrimos and they are inherently squirrelly like me.

Word Count: 1084. That's right, I'm already behind *sigh*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?