This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

May The Merry Bells Keep Ringing...

I've had that song in my head for days now. Mostly because I hear it multiple times while at work. Amazingly enough, I'm still rather fond of it.

I spent the day sleeping, reading, sleeping, emailing, sleeping, grocery shopping and did I mention sleeping? Trying to catch up from last week. Also trying to prevent a bug from making me sick before this weekend. Lots of fluids, lots of sleep.

As I'm a bit obsessed with sleep at the moment, that's what I'm going to go do. And I'm going to fudge the posting time by 20 minutes. I'm such a rebel.

Unrelatedly
I saved over $20 at the grocery store tonight.

Hockey
So sorry, b.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?