This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Return of Sneecouphlegmghze

His scout, Captain Sore Throat, showed up Friday night. Apparently he found a way past my defenses as the entire military force of Lord Germ Commander Sneecouphlegmghze has taken up residence. Stupid germs.

I think I spent a total of three hours out of bed, maybe 3.5, today. Sadly I have to work tomorrow. Thankfully I have Tuesday off. I'm hoping to be in better shape by Wednesday, when the madness at work begins.

Yes, I'm actually writing this entry from my bed. Be happy that you're getting one at all. And, B, before you start hounding me, I am well aware that this entry lacks wit. So stuff it and bring me some chicken noodle soup and some hot green ginger tea. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?