This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So The Drama!!

I remembered what it was I was going to post about. It's a very traumatic event that recently happened to me. I lost one of my toe rings! *sob* *cry* *wail* And I can't find my spare one either *sniffle*

I think it's obvious why I blocked that from my memory. I wasn't ready to deal with the loss.

Hockey
Way to go Canes!!! Second shut out this season for Cam! 4-0 Canes over Rangers.

Unrelatedly
I think I need some new pix of JT *ahem*

Even More Unrelatedly
Why is my inbox and/or comments section not overflowing with commentary on how delightfully hilarious I am? Hmmm? Perhaps I need to go hunt that stranger down...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?