This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Useless People Go Home

When someone is sick (fever, vomiting, light headed, body aches, etc.) and can still be more productive at work than you - you're useless. Go home or learn how to work. Idiots.

Also - there is no need to wait in line for hours just to get inside a store where you will wait in line to pay for items you do not need. Seriously. Catch a clue folks. Or, better yet, come see me and let me breathe on you and shake your hand. Perhaps being sick will reboot the priorities in your life. Fancy dishes, flatware, pillows, rugs, etc. just aren't that necessary - regardless of the sale.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox for now and heading back to bed. Cranky people of the world unite! After I get some more sleep, that is ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?