This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where For Art Thou Hockey Seats?

I got home around 11.30 last night from work and didn't feel like turning the puter on to post something. This morning I was running late (thanks to my lovely & oh so divine snooze button) and didn't turn the puter on before going to work. Hence no post for yall to read Monday morning/afternoon.

I went to the Canes vs Leafs game tonight but didn't stay. We didn't have tickets and the only ones available together where in the nosebleeds. Which, had I known the game wasn't televised, would've been fine. Mostly. I'm usually fine anywhere in the arena as long as I get to see the game. However the person I was with made the, "I won't be able to see anything" comment and I opted to leave. Didn't want to hear any further commentary on not being able to see the game. Even tho we would've gotten the tix half price due to a buy one get one free coupon. Ah well.

Ended up watching the Bruins vs Senators game on VS at a restaurant. Sadly the Bruins lost. But the Canes won in OT!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO

More Hockey
Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids, Rod (& Andrew). Chad & David, hope yall are okay and back on the ice soon!! Cory - you are amazing! Hope your mind boggling healing skills are shared by the others!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?