This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, January 11, 2008

And That Will Bring Us Back To Do...

I saw thirteen deer at work yesterday. This was during the time when I wasn't working in the rain. Apparently deer are too smart to be out in the cold rain. Obviously they're smarter than I because, should it rain again today, I'll be back out working in it. That's okay though. I'm positive I have better taste in music than your average deer. :)

Hockey
13 year 124 million dollars for Ovechkin??? Holy feck! That's mind boggling.

Apparently I should've watched the third period of the Canes game. I go to bed and the Devils score two more on us. *sigh*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?