This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dancing With Myself

I heard that song on my way home from work yesterday. I had to restrain myself from dancing in my car. Happens a lot with the 80's music. It would just look odd to see someone all bundled up (knit cap, scarf, army coat, and sunglasses) bouncing around in their car at a stoplight. That seems more of a summer thing. Or Friday afternoon.

Ooooh that means I can do it today!! Then again the bouncing is less likely to be to music and more likely uncontrollable shivers due to the cold. See, yesterday it was in the 40's and I was bundled up. This morning it's in the low 20's. I may freeze before I get to my car.

All you folks up north - Shush! We don't do cold down here. At least, not very well.
Comments:
It was -1.8F this morning when I left for work. For your readers outside of the US that would be -18.7C.
 
And you were born where? The deep South? So you are unaccustomed to the cold. Riiiight. I remember now...

*stare*
 
I was born deep in the heart of... a place not far from you. But, that's neither here nor there.

I've lived in the south since 1999. My blood has thinned to keep me cool during the spring, summer and fall.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?