This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Rock 'n Roll Hoochie Coo

Woke up with that song in my head. Obviously I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Sneecouphlegmghze
He is, once again, sending out his armies trying to take me down. The dirty meanie. My roomie has The Plague (that would be a cold to everyone else) and a guy I spent most of yesterday with lost the majority of one of his lungs from coughing. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't fall to the germie attacks.

Unrelatedly
I find it amusing that insurance for when you die is called Life. As, the last time I checked, to be dead means there is no spark of life left in you. I guess ins. companies figure they can sell more of it if it's called Life Insurance instead of Death Insurance. It does have a nicer ring to it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?