This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Which One Matches You Best?

A friend sent me a link to a site that shows which candidate, currently running for president, fits your views the best. It lists numerous topics and you have 20 points to allot. The more points you give something, the more important to you it is.

The next page lists specific issues and you rate it - from strongly oppose to neutral to strongly support with a few choices in between. After you're done with that, it calculates your results and gives you a percentage of how the candidates relate to you. Automatically shows you your top three with how strongly they think like you.

Scarily enough, Hilliary was 81% with me and Barack was 80%. I'm surprised a Green Party candidate didn't make my top three. I'll have to go and see if they're even part of the pool of candidates to match your views against. However, that's more politics than I usually pay attention too.

Hockey
After a fight in the opening seconds of the game against the Rangers on Tuesday, I can't help but wonder what tonight's game against the Leafs will bring. I still wish Avery had been the one clobbered, later in the game, instead of Gomez. Ah well, maybe next time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?