This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

And When You Talk, You Talk At Me

It was a squirrelly day at work yesterday. Lots of phone calls from Tizzy Guy (as in he's always in a tizzy about something that does not require to be in a tizzy about). Frankly I think he needs more to do. Too bad I can't off load some of my stuff onto them. Then again, his grammar and spelling are horrible.

Then I got to call a guy and interview him to be my boss. All impromptu and informal and fun, actually. I'm learning all kinds of nifty stuff these days. For example, I know what pharmacy drive-thru to avoid because a black widow spider lives in the metal bin you use to pay & get your meds. Now that's helpful info!

Now I just need to refresh myself on how to use Access. *sigh*

Hockey
Good game last night between the Canes and the Predators. Some freaking awesome blocked shots by the goalies! Cam, sweetie, you still rock. Two horrible things about the game tho.

1 - Chad LaRose broke his left leg not even two minutes into the opening period when he went for a puck, lost his edge on the soft ice and slammed into the boards at a squirrelly angle.

2 - We lost.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?