This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If Only I had a Harmonica or A Star Case

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I didn't post anything yesterday. I very nearly didn't turn my computer on this morning to post something. Yall gotta take what you can get. Or something.

I was up late last night/this morning because Escape To Witch Mountain was on. I hadn't seen that movie in years. It still amuses me, even with the mid-70's special effects. Now, if only Return from Witch Mountain and That Darn Cat were on later this week...

Hockey
Canes play the Bruins at home tonight. I'm going. I hope the guys are fired up after yesterday's loss to the devils. We need a winning streak. Especially since we play the Thrashers & caps later this week.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?