This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pink Squirreliness On Parade



And, oh yeah, Happy Birthday Bruins Boy! :)

Speaking of hockey, great game against the Bruins on Tuesday. Well except for about a 30-second stretch at the end. Canes take on pens tonight. Should be interesting. Sadly I'll miss it. Hopefully a coworker will call and give me an update or two. Repay the favor I did for her on Tuesday.
Comments:
Coworker was at the game. No phone call updates for me until M drove home (second intermission). I had to wait til I got off work to find out the final score & details. *sigh*

Roddy - I hope your knee heals quickly!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?