This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Too Tired To Be Ticked

Well, let me clarify. I'm too tired to be as ticked as I normally would be.

Hockey game last night was good, despite losing in a shootout. Before yall can start claiming I'm a jinx, Boston had their first goal (at nearly 5 mins into the first period) before I even got to my seat. That's right, no Eric Staal figurine for me. It's bad enough being late to a hockey game but missing out on free stuff makes it so much worse.

The power being off when I got home from work had nothing to do with the late arrival to the hockey game. I was ready and could easily have been at the arena over an hour before the game began.

I get to work both jobs tonight and hopefully get to see the total lunar eclipse.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?