This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Who Needs A Water Dish?

I was just sitting down to write today's entry when I was distracted by an odd sound. The best way I can describe it is a gurgly thumping sloshing. Obviously not a Good sound but I couldn't fathom what it would be. I knew it was caused by The Cat.

I step into the hallway and pause. Was she (The Cat) in the living room area, bathroom or the roommate's bedroom? I hear the thumping gurgle (with slightly less slosh) and pinpoint it to the bathroom.

I peer in and see The Cat, looking at me, with her paw on top of the three liter bottle of water. She then paws at the water, attempts to drink and can't reach it. So she then takes both paws and attempts to tip it over. Gurgle thump slosh.

She did manage to move the bottle two feet and push up the bath rug in her process. She also left little puddles of water. I shoo her out and put the lid on the bottle.

I'm not sure why she wanted to drink from the bottle. The toilet seat was up and that's her preferred drinking spot. Crazy cat.

For those of you who are wondering, the three liter bottle is for my house plants. I stick it under the shower nozzle to fill with the excess shower water in the morning.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?