This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Airplanes Should Purr to Soothe Passengers

Coworker forwarded this video to me. I'm not sure I ever want to fly into Wellington, New Zealand. Or any of those other airports.



Unrelatedly
I inadvertently shut the cat in my room with me. She came in whilst I was brushing my teeth. I came back, shut my door, sat down to type and saw her peering out the window. She's been back and forth between the door and the window. And the other windows. She's stalking something. Well, she was. Now she's chirping at me to let her out.

Ooooh purring kitty on my lap. Not a bad way to start the day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?