This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Mmmm Cheesecake

ONE campaign as interpreted by Ben & Jerry's. Best thing? It doesn't have strawberries in it! Woohoooo!!!!! :)

Hockey
Caps clobbered the Bruins. It was crazy. 10-2. I think Thomas was not in his goalie groove. Nor Auld. Or maybe Ove took a goalie groove cracking course over the weekend.

Unrelatedly
It's amazing what you can get done when you don't sit on your butt and watch TV. I was able to unload, load, run, unload again and partially reload the dishwasher, cook dinner, do a load of laundry, cook food for lunch, hand wash some dishes, torment The Cat, taunt hockey players, do some writing and talk to my granny for nearly 1.5 hours. All this after I got home from work (I was there over 10 hours, btw) and between the hours of 7:30 and 10:00.

Even More Unrelatedly
Did you know you can break a (hard) plastic bowl by dropping a fork on it? I didn't either until I did. I was stirring some pasta sauce, lost my grip on the fork, it went spinning and hit The Cat's food bowl. At least the bowl only cost $0.50.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?