This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Naked Toes

I didn't post Thursday because I was running late. And Friday, well, I pretty much slept most of the day. I didn't even turn my computer on until late (nearly midnight). But if you're reading this, then you've survived two weekdays without a post from moi. So stop whining and get over it.

JT, I want to thank you for not calling me yesterday morning. While I always love hearing from you, dawn on a Sunday morning is a touch too early. Glad to hear you were excited about seeing Peter. I hope Dad fixed your bike.

Unrelatedly, I bought a new toe ring this weekend. It's silver and not silver plated. And the shop will be getting a larger selection in, closer to summer! WoooHoooo!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?