This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, March 10, 2008

So What If the Penguins Won? The Caps Lost!!!

I was at the mall yesterday afternoon. Saw a guy with a Penguins t-shirt on. I paused and asked if he had watched the game earlier.

"Of course," he replied matter-of-factly.
"Wasn't it Great?!" I exclaimed. "The Caps lost!!" I beamed at the guy. The look of huh? on his face was rather amusing. Apparently he doesn't pay attention to hockey in general. I continued on my way down the corridor, still beaming.

For those unaware, my dear Canes are seven points ahead of their nearest competitor in the SE (Wash. Caps). Hence my joy that the Caps lost.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?