This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Three-peat


My Kansas Jayhawks beat the Texas Longhorns in the Big 12 Championship.

I'm not much of a basketball fan. The only time I even remotely pay attention is March. This year it was just extra special as my boss is a Longhorn. I made sure to wear a KS ball cap to work, just for him.

My writing Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU! on his dry erase board was just an example of my thoroughness. I think he'd appreciate my effort. Going the extra mile. My dedication to doing a good job. After all, he did hire me.

Getting comments of, "Why are you wearing that hat?!!" from co-workers who are carolina tarheel fans, well, that was the added powdered sugar sprinkles on my day. It's always good when you set out to taunt one person and end up taunting several, with no extra effort. Another reason my boss should appreciate me. Efficiency! ;)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?