This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Holy Shipwreck

I got home from work yesterday and the living room was strewn with ivy, flowers, garlands and glue sticks. Okay, the glue sticks didn't become scattered about until a little while after I was home.

Some friends were being crafty for a Beltane celebration this weekend. There was some whining due to hot glue gun mishaps (ie the roomie was getting her fingers singed). I sided with The Cat and supervised from the couch. We both deemed it safer that way.

Whilst the creative festivities were going on, the movie James and the Giant Peach was playing in the background. It wasn't a movie I ever wanted to see, nor would I have continued to watch it, if given the choice. However, it did have some amusing one liners and, I think, a pretty amusing joke.

Why don't skeletons play music in church? They've got no organs!

Then again, perhaps it was only so amusing due to the hot glue fumes.

Hockey
Pens go ahead in the series, 3-0, after their 5-3 win over the Rangers. My Avs lost Again and are losing in their series with the red wings 0-3. Stars and Sharks - eh, who cares? I'm not a fan of the stars and, despite my efforts, can't seem to cheer on the Sharks (sorry, M). Habs trail the flyers 1-2 in their series.

Personally, I'd like the losing teams all to win one. Or two. More hockey games that way. Stop glaring at me, B! I didn't say I wanted your team to lose. Sheesh.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?