This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Japanese Rose Garden (OPI)

Due to Riesling, I'm relying heavily on spellcheck. And slow typing.

Lots of the bride's family came to town tonight. Was fun meeting them. Her Aunts are a Riot!! The Groom-to-be and best man made it to town. Tho their flight was delayed 80 minutes. But that's okay! They got here.

The other 'maids and I and the bride got lovely sapphires at Jared's today. Gorgeous stuff, all different. It was our gift from the bride. Utterly shocking. The three of us had no idea. So very sweet of Elims and hubby-to-be-of-Elims.

Then we all went and got manicures and pedicures. At least half the bridal party were pedicure virgins (tho I started calling them toe-jobs and I think I'll stick with it) and a slightly different half were manicure virgins. Holy crap the massage chairs! Seriously good times.

So, yeah, those of you who don't know me and were here for something funny - uhh sorry. I'm all about the personal today. Well, detached personal anyway. I'm really curious as to why you'd still be reading this tho.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?