This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Nephews, Hockey and Anticipation

JT played hockey this weekend!!! Outside with some of the neighborhood kids. AND he said it was fun! Wooohooooo! I always knew he was a smart boy. Maybe he and I can play some hockey soon.

His brother, Matt, rolled over four times! He was only 9 days old! That's mind boggling. Rolling from tummy to back usually occurs in the couple months old time frame. I guess Matt knows that JT set the bar pretty high so he wants to start out strong.

Hockey
Pens, Stars and red wings all lead their series, 2-0 and the Canadians and flyers are tied at 1-1. My poor Avs :( And no, I haven't watched an entire game of the playoffs. I don't believe I've watched an entire period. Although I have watched more this round than I did of the first.

A friend of mine is kind enough to keep me updated about one series. Sending me pix and texts. That's cool. I get to live vicariously through him. Unfortunately another friend is pulling for the other team in the series. Should be interesting to hear what he has to say about the games thus far.

Unrelatedly
I've had the song Anticipation in my head since Saturday night. Well, just the chorus. I haven't even heard it on the radio recently.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?