This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, April 04, 2008

A Squirrelly Ode to Hardware

I woke up with a different song in my head this morning. I don't have the patience to youtube or google it tho. Not after yesterday's crushing disappointment. Okay, so it really wasn't crushing.

Anyway, lyrics include, "I don't know how you do the things you do, baby I'm amazed by you". I know I heard that song on the radio (or part of it) recently. And I'm pretty sure it's in my head because my new laptop battery came in the mail yesterday!!! Soooo excited! Expected delivery dates were April 4-9. And yes, I'm running on battery power now! WooHoooo!!!!

Completely unrelatedly, from Monday (3/31) until Thursday (4/3) I worked 47 hours. And that was all office time. That makes me tired just thinking about it. At least I won't have to repeat. I have four days to work the remaining 33 hours of the pay period.

And on that note, I gotta scoot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?