This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tell Me A Joke *hic*

I'm so very tired but I won't be going to bed anytime soon. I've got the hiccups. Have you ever tried sleeping when you have them? Not an easy feat. Tho I do need to work on my script. Perhaps I can fire up the laptop and do that. I think I have it plotted out. Well, in my head anyway. Just the whole format of it is so squirrelly.

Anyway, we had a bridal shower tonight. It was fun. No lame games, just chatting and present opening. Think we're going for manicures in the morning. Woo. Think it'll be my third or fourth one ever.

I've an important request for yall. Please think positive thoughts that the Groom and Best Man get here tomorrow (mainly the groom, but the best man is on the same flight). They've got tix on American Airlines. As of right now, their flight isn't one of the ones canceled. We're all hoping it remains that way.

Unrelatedly, glue guns are wonderful things!
Comments:
They may not make it if they are flying on a MD-80 jet. AA cancelled 900 flights today.

See this link (CNN):
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/04/10/american.cancellations/

Here is a link from AA themselves regarding what to do if your flight is canceled:
http://www.aa.com/aa/pubcontent/en_US/urls/md80.jsp

And finally here is a flight status page (you can sign up for text messaging as well)
https://www.aa.com/aa/travelInformation/fsnAccess.do
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?