This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Though the Dawn May Be Coming Soon

I know it's not the last day of April. I thought I would give yall the news anyway. I didn't write a script as per the Script Frenzy rules. I didn't even come close.

Last time I checked I had roughly seven or eight pages. Admittedly that's probably the max amount of hours I put into it. I kept getting bogged down in the squirrelly format. I was my time thinking about that instead of my plot. Which just destroyed any desire to write a script. Maybe next year I'll do better. Assuming I learn the format and find the motivation.

Hockey
The flyers took the lead in their series with the Canadians. Boo hiss. Three games tonight. How screwy is that???? Should only be two playoff hockey games a night and not at the same time. C'mon NHL. Get with program.

Song Currently Stuck in My Head
I've just closed my eyes again. Climbed aboard the Dreamweaver train, Driver take away my worries of today, And leave tomorrow behind
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?