This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wedding Road Trip - Part 1

We made it to St. Louis just fine. Right about 13 hours in the car. Stopped three times and I failed at trying to buy a lotto ticket. The guy didn't know how to run the machine and asked me if I knew how. It was kinda bizarre. Hope it's not a bad omen for Elims' wedding, since one of the tix would've been wedding numbers.

Anywho, I saw a HUGE Gibson Showcase next to Opryland. We didn't stop tho :( Which, actually, is probably for the best. I might have come out a couple thousand dollars lighter.

Well much bridesmaidy stuff to attend too. Enjoy your time at work. Mwahahahahahahaha

Oh, before you (meaning Toph) give me grief about the time stamp, I am an hour behind so changed the post time to reflect as such. So pfffffttttttt.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?