This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Glow In The Dark Thunder Beads

I ate at Rach's favorite restaurant yesterday and then saw her totally favorite movie of all time. Well, at least her favorite genre of movie. Right, Rach? ;)

Fried okra, pot roast, steamed broccoli and chocolate fudge brownies. A dinner of champions, I tell you. And the movie was better than I thought it would be. I laughed a lot more than I anticipated. And there was some spiffy keen Scotland scenery too.

My big plans for today? Buy a pair of shoes. And another pair. Woo. Maybe a hair cut too.

Hockey
Oy. The game on Saturday night was depressing and I didn't even watch. Maybe if I had, they would've won?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?