This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Got A Head With Wings

I want to give a shout out to Cupcake and Ren. Yall have been great friends the last few days. Being steadfast, level-headed, snarky and supportive, not to mention showing me the funny side of my ...aggravation. Yall rock! Thanks guys.

Hockey
Playoffs resume tonight with Dallas vs Detroit. Pittsburgh vs Philly tomorrow night.

Music
The Edge is in a guitar documentary. Along with two others. Their names escape me, because, well, they're not The Edge and therefore are barely a blip on my radar.

Bad Me
I'm so sorry, Frulequet!!!! I didn't give you a shout out on Tuesday. Please smack me the next time you see me! Anyway, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! At least I wasn't such a tool that I forgot to call and talk to you on your birthday. *whew*
Comments:
Where'd that title come from?!
 
Song lyrics. I go through phases of using lyrics as titles. The majority of titles this week were lyrics.

Figured Ren would know it and Cupcake too. So it was an additional homage to them. Or something. Mostly the song was in my head.
 
I'm just wondering if we were actually thinking of the same song...which would be crazy. But things have regularly been crazy for me lately.
 
We were indeed. A spiffy cool person sent me a link to a video with the referenced song.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?